You don’t need to be a “techie” to make the most of this digital age.
Make no mistake…
Most people look you up before they call or stop by. That happens even if they are responding to an ad or are recommended by a friend. And of course, existing customers look you up for details such as phone number, open hours, and so on.
If you’ve been in business more than 20 minutes these days, your business has an online presence. It might not be by your own doing, and that can be a problem.
Our aim is to help any business wanting to grow their online presence, in the fashion that suits them best. For some, it means rolling their sleeves up and doing the work themselves, or wanting to know enough to direct someone doing the work.
In our consultations and workshops you’ll learn how to carve out and own your corner of the Internet. Whenever possible, workshops are hands-on. We cut through the clutter and refine our time together covering the critical components.
Here are some suggestions to get your ideas flowing:
- Understanding Local Search and how it applies to your business
- Local listings guidelines, compliance, and gotchas
- Managinglistings the easy way
- Optimising your online image
- How your own website helps or hinders
- Tips & tricks for getting the best visibility at the lowest cost
- The importance of online reviews, and how to set up a program in your business
- Troubleshooting & key resources
Simplified step-by-step path for harnessing the power of being online
Understand how to improving your visibility online, whether you choose to work with us or by yourself.
hourly or retainer
Ideal for Businesses or Agencies
Learn how to optimise and manage your own listing