Unlock the Value in Your Online Presence
With digital marketing you have the ability to measure your marketing efforts down to a detailed level. You can discover what customers and would-be customers are attracted to, how they find your business online, and what their problems are.
You can answer these kinds of questions based on facts, not guesswork.
- Am I seeing direct or indirect benefits from the effort I put into Facebook / my website / etc?
- What kinds of efforts give the best returns?
- Who are the types of people who become my customers?
- Are you measuring the right things to determine success?
That means you can optimise your spend of time and money. You can make all your digital presence work better for you.
So the real question now, is how?
Our Google Analytics Consulting services gives you the benefit of our years of experience, so you can get answers to those questions quickly.
Our process is three simple steps:
- Strategy – what is it you want to or need to achieve through your website. Once the goals are set, we can create a strategy to meet that.
- Optimisation – Ensure the integrity and setup of your Analytics installation fit with the strategy. Often we find critical elements are not set up, or need tweaking to give you accurate information.
- Reporting Collecting the information is one thing – being able to produce it in meaningful form for informed management decisions is another.
- Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Web Designers
- Adwords Consultants
Google offers a service that tracks and reports detailed information about the visits to your website. It is the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet and comes as either free or paid.The free version is suitable for the vast majority of small and medium businesses and many corporates. The simplest setup can take only a matter of minutes, and start collecting invaluable information.Google Analytics lets you do more than measure website visitors and whether they take an important action on your site. You also get a deep understanding of how visitors find and use your site, and what their needs are. You’ll be able to see what parts of your site are most helpful and where you can improve to keep them coming back, even if you have a shopfront or provide services to an area.
Using Insights, you get information about how your posts, videos and page performing. As well, it helps you build a more complete profile of who your Facebook customers are.
You’ll be able to determine the best time of day, best day of week and what type of content is most popular with your peeps. You’ll also be able to closely track your advertisements and respond quickly to ones that are doing well.
Make informed decisions about reaching out to your customers and prospective customers.