Last update: 24 March 2013
We offer monthly subscriptions for certain services. You’re automatically charged as appropriate; You can update your billing information from within your account or contact usto cancel your subscription using the form below, at any time. For items subject to a one-time (or non-recurring) fee, you’ll be charged at the time you order.
If a charge to the payment method on your account is declined, we may display a Billing Issue message when you sign in, and we may attempt to notify you by email. To ensure payment is successfully processed, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Verify that your bank account is sufficiently funded
- Make sure your credit card or PayPal information on file with MCMSa is up to date
- Contact your bank or credit card provider to approve payments MCMSa
- Confirm your billing agreement is valid (PayPal users only)
If a payment on your account is overdue 30 days, your account access will be suspended.
It is our intention you will get enormous value from our products and services. We want you to be completely happy with any product or service you buy from us. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let us know.
If you decide your purchase wasn’t the right decision, you can request a refund of your purchased price using the form below. To serve you and others better in the future, we kindly request you tell us why you want a refund. You see, we want satisfied customers.
The period of return is based on the product.
Here’s how it all works
- Make sure you purchased your product from the MoreCustomersMoreSales agency.
If you don’t buy it from us, we can’t refund your money – you’ll need to go back to whomever your bought it from.
- Please provide a copy of your receipt – it helps us process the refund more quickly.
No refund will be issued without proof of purchase.
- If your purchase was not paid in full (such as a multi-payment option), only the amount you paid will be reimbursed.
- The reimbursement will returned the same way you paid. If you paid by PayPal, your refund will be by PayPal.
- The refund will be in AUD to the value of the purchase.
- You must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Excluded items from our 365 day No Hassle Return Policy
Month-to-Month subscriptions for services or products
If you cancel your services, your cancellation takes effect on your next billing cycle. We won’t be able to refund you for any unused portion of your services.
For example, let’s say someone chose a monthly subscription January 1. On November 1, their credit card is charged as usual. On November 12, they decided to cancel their subscription. No further charges would be made to their credit card, but they would not receive a refund for the remainder of the month, and they would still have access to their service or product through to November 30. Their account would be termintated effective the first of the next month – December 1.
Send your refund requests using the form below:
To better serve in the future, we politely request you give a clear explanation of why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please note: Asking for a refund and continuing to use the products you bought is the same as stealing. Not nice, and you may be violating intellectual property right laws.
the MoreCustomersMoreSales agency has the discretion to update this policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top of this page. You are welcome to check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.