Start-ups and DIY-ers
Need help or a point in the right direction?
- Just starting out?
- Have a tight budget and want to know what’s reasonable to expect?
- Overwhelmed by all the things you’re “supposed” to do, and need someone to sort out what you really need to do?
- Wanting a second opinion or a bit of honest advice from a 3rd party before committing to spending thousands?
- Wanting some one-on-one training to solve a specific problem or implement a specific strategy?
Solutions to your marketing problems
Marketing your business can be complex, particularly on the Internet. Making smart decisions about where to invest can be tricky, and you need help ensuring a positive return on investment. It’s easy to get caught up in the hype of the “next big thing” or a slick-talking salesman.
I’ll help you prioritise what’s urgent, important, and what to do when you have more resources at your disposal. Importantly, I can shortcut the learning curve, saving you costly mistakes, frustrating headaches, and hours of wasted effort.
You set the agenda and I’ll give you no-holds-barred feedback and tactics to help keep you out of trouble. All strategies follow best-practice methodologies. If you have your own industry constraints, we can explore ways to achieve your business objectives and remain compliant.
Generate more attract visitors, create leads & calls, and generate sales
Each of the consulting sessions can cover strategies in the following areas:
- getting your business name out there and be found
- getting more phone calls or feet in your store
- marketing strategies and tactics
- how to know if your marketing is paying for itself
And specifics such as:
- advertising – traditional and online
- social media
- Google Local
- website optimisation
- tools to make your life easier, get things done faster
- sales funnels
- nurturing leads
- email marketing
- direct mail
- and more…
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you don’t feel the advice I give you is worth the money just say so during our discussion for a full refund.