If you are in business it is more than likely that your clients, potential clients and business partners will Google you at some stage to check out your reputation. It is important for your success in business that you have your online reputation well-managed.
Try these seven steps:
- Google your own name and your business name (search twitter, facebook, linked-in and other popular social sites)
- Monitor your name regularly
- Make your person Facebook profile private
- Create a specific business profile page on Facebook
- Use your business name as a domain
- Keep your website up-to-date
- Optimise all your on-line profiles for your Keywords.
Read the full article